- All NYPS members are eligible to apply for an audition to perform at NYPS concerts. Current and prospective members must submit an annual membership application & fee ($50), to be accepted as an NYPS member before registering for an audition or workshop.
- For new applicants, once the membership application has been submitted, NYPS will invite approved applicants to audition individually. Initial Individual Application fee: $40.
- The NYPS Workshop Fee is $200 & is to be completed once accepted as a Member. The Workshop Fee covers both Performance Workshops and NYPS Workshops with Guest Artists (TBA) for the corresponding season.
- Members who are interested in performing must attend Concert Preparation Workshops or Audition separately for each concert.
- Selections should be a total of no more than 15 minutes of repertoire for each performer.